I have been craving for some American food. You can’t blame me since I lived in Arizona and I love some good old American food every once in a while. We have a lot of engineers from my dad side of the family and they love to eat good food while shopping for tools. Back in the states, got Home Depot and I’m looking for a spot similar to that.
Megawatt Pizza & Steak is the perfect joint to actually look for all your handyman tools at the same time and get some good Tex-Mex food at the same time. This homegrown restaurant, I have to talk about some of their best food dishes and it’s quite epic.
Megawatt Pizza & Steak
- Address: 686 Banawe Street (14.69 mi) Quezon City, Philippines 1114
- Parking Available: Yes but just a few
- Customer Service: Really good!
- WiFi: N/A
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 11AM-11PM
- Mobile Signal: Good!
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Smoking: Outside the Restaurant
- Bathrooms: Inside the Resturant
- Facebook: Megwatt Pizza & Steak
Copyrights reserved to Kristian Marfori